- Producing nutrients that the tree needs
- Filtering dust from the air
- Protecting the soil at the bottom of the tree from excessive erosion due to rainfall
- Reproduces seeds for animals to eat and other trees to grow.
In light of our pandemic world, many of us are examining how we are making a living and the functions of the crown of a tree can provide us with useful questions to consider.
Does our career:
- Produce what it needs to be sustainable?
- Filter unnecessary elements so that others can survive and thrive?
- Protects who we are?
- Provides a legacy/makes a contribution to the world?
If it does, awesome! If you can’t answer positively to one or more of these questions, that’s ok as you now have a place to start to invigorate your career. What do you need to do today?